House Clearance in Huddersfield, Halifax and Doncaster
Glad you are still with us...so, to let you know what happens when you contact us as we aren't scary honest, we will
- Take your details down - if you prefer to deal with a woman then please by all means ask for Simone (that's me) - so that a convenient appointment can be made for either or both of us to come and meet you. This is a totally FREE appointment.
- Take an inventory of the items that want clearing, whether this is a partial or full house clearance or you just want certain items removing.
- Give you a full fixed fee quote in writing in advance which we will ask you to check and then sign and return in a pre-paid envelope.
- Arrange a convenient appointment to come and do the job and will either pay you what has been agreed in the approved quote up front, before any work is done, or you will pay the agreed fixed fee for carrying out the job up front, again, before any work is carried out.
- Give the property a light clean, if you ask us to, i.e. dusted and vacuumed, but we will make a small charge for doing this, again agreed up front and included in the fixed fee quote.
- Always ask you to check that you are happy with everything and how the property has been left, once we have finished, before leaving.
There is NO obligation at all to accept our fixed fee and you are more than welcome to walk away once we have given you our written quote, no questions asked BUT we will do all we can to MATCH or BEAT a quote you may have had from one of our competitors so please don-t be a afraid to ask, we won't be offended at all.